God is with us during our dark seasons, but does He prepare us for them too?
Mom of 3 and founder of Praying Through ministries, Jessika Sanders shares how her obedience to God’s calling prepared her for one of the greatest battles in her life when her newborn son had to immediately be admitted to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) after birth. She also talks about the intense spiritual warfare she faced when she felt the pull of the devil to end her life and how God saved her from that moment. Through these difficult seasons, God led her to start a ministry that is blessing families all around the world who are walking through NICU and PICU seasons as well as child loss.
Jessika’s story will show you:
- God doesn’t just step in during our dark seasons… He goes ahead and prepares us for them too
- He can turn bad things for good beyond what we can ever imagine
- Our purpose can be found through obedience and surrender
Connect with Jessika and find ways to support Praying Through ministries on their website, Facebook, and Instagram.
- The Self-destructive Lies We Tell Ourselves
- Easter Tribute (Who is God Starts at 7:30)
Enjoying the show? Rate us on Apple, Spotify or Momsgrabcoffee.com.
Follow our Facebook page: https://facebook.com/MomsGrabCoffee
Want to connect? I’d love to hear from you. Send me an email at email@example.com